Monday, August 8, 2011

The Best List Ever!

After I interrupted the pattern in my relationship, it was evaluation time. So after a lot of work, and a lot of different questions, I finally came up with right question.

How can I grow in this relationship?
  1. By practicing patience
  2. By practicing compassion
  3. By practicing communication skills
  4. By practicing receiving and giving love
  5. By practicing developing passion
  6. By practicing compromise
  7. By practicing laughter
  8. By practicing the R.P.M. strategy (Tony's Rapid Planning Method)
  9. By practicing structure
  10. By practicing consistency
  11. By practicing taking action
  12. By practicing setting boundaries
  13. By practicing nurturing values
  14. By practicing leadership
  15. By practicing teamwork
  16. By practicing loving myself first
This list helped me realize, that my relationship is my greatest teacher.

1 comment:

  1. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.
    The Bible

    There is also a place for practicing those traits toward ones self.
    I appreciate the courage to share, you are a brave man.

    ReplyDelete