Monday, August 8, 2011

The list

       My List Of Things I Am Doing That Are Pissing Me Off!
  1. Letting how my wife acts dictate my decisions.
  2. Letting how my daughter acts dictate my decisions.
  3. Letting how anybody acts dictate my decisions.
  4. Letting what my wife says dictate my actions.
  5. Letting my finances dictate my motivation.
  6. Letting my finances dictate my emotional state.
  7. Letting what anybody says dictate my decisions.
  8. Letting any little lack of clarity or knowing stop me from taking action.
  9. Letting guilt stop me from taking action.
  10. Letting discomfort stop me from taking action.
  11. Letting procrastination stop me from going to bed early.
  12. Putting us in financial jeopardy out of laziness.
  13. Being overweight out of laziness.
  14. Eating unhealthy food out of laziness.
  15. Not budgeting out of fear and laziness.
  16. Not conditioning my mind and body daily, out of laziness.
  17. Pawning my accountability off on my wife. 
I cleaned up the language because I was very vulgar with myself in order to drive home the message. And keep in mind, that there were major associations to all of these for me, so the impact for me was great. This list was about me saying to myself, that all the things I was complaining about were my own fault and it is high time I start changing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment