Tuesday, June 14, 2011

We are Closer Than We Think

  "You must know that in any moment a decision you make can change the course of your life forever: the very next person you stand behind in line or sit next to on an airplane, the very next phone call you make or receive, the very next movie you see or book you read or page you turn could be the one single thing that causes the floodgates to open, and all of the things that you've been waiting for to fall into place.
  If you really want your life to be passionate, you need to live with this attitude of expectancy."
~ Anthony Robbins     Awaken the Giant Within   pg. 50

  Sometimes I feel as though I am stagnant, that it is taking me too long to make the changes I desire. This paragraph was a reminder for me that I am closer than I think to my next step in my growth. That simply by integrating more positive material, more supportive friends and creating a strong system of self support I am keeping myself moving in the direction I desire. All I have to do is continue to evaluate myself by asking myself questions about what I am doing, what is motivating me to do it,or not do it, and continue to practice making the decisions that align with my true values.

  We are all closer than we realize to living the life of our dreams! When we believe it we will see it......

1 comment:

  1. Most of us seem to believe the opposite, "I'll believe it when I see it." (I was one of them for far too long). However, you have revealed a great truth, when we believe it we will see it. Great word Ron, keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete